Some insights are too good to keep to one selves, this is a space where I shall share of the treasures that Life and the Universe have gifted me to help uplift the other seekers of my global tribe.
Join me, an expert in the art of personal transformation, as I share wisdom that has served thousands who have been willing to enter the Healing Room and take a seat across from me in my therapeutic Red Chair.
Episode 104: Mom-Mom Said No, Confronting Disappointment – Reflections from the Red Chair with Ms. Ayana
Have you ever been let down? Experienced the devastation that comes with being told “no” to your heart’s desire despite it being so close you can touch it? The topics of the law of attraction and “manifestation” are still trending, yet who is talking about when that shit don’t work? I AM! Tune into today’s episode while I recall a moment that revealed for me the difference between reacting versus responding to disappointment. Let’s reflect! Looking for more insights? Join my online tribe: https://www.msayanacoaching.com/jointhetribe — Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/ayana51/message
- Episode 104: Mom-Mom Said No, Confronting Disappointment
- Episode 103: Nightmares
- Episode 102: Stillness
- Episode 101: Will Did A Thang!
- Episode 100: Dare to Dream
- Episode 99: My Obsession with Self-Development
- Episode 98: Matrix – love it or hate it?
- Episode 97: Where my trekkies at?
- Episode 96: Lessons from the Play Kitchen
- Episode 95: What do when drowning in overwhelm?